Tuesday 17 May 2011

Who wore it better? Kim Kardashian or Natalie Portman

Everybody scrambled to get hold of the Lanvin for H&M collection when it went on sale in November. Celebrities weren't immune either, including Kim Kardashian and Natalie Portman who both snapped up this one shoulder ruffle detail dress. 

Although it's not particularly clear from the lighting in the photographs, both are wearing the eggplant colour. This dress also came in bubblegum pink. 

Both ladies styled it in a similar fashion with black pumps and minimal jewellery. However, Natalie opted for a rouge lip and a loose chignon while Kim went for a smoky eyes/nude lip combo and hair down and wavy. 

I prefer this dress on Kim as I think the colour suits her more than it does Natalie and I prefer how the waistband sits on Kim. 

Which do you prefer?

On a side note, I can't wait to see who's the next to collaborate with H&M! I would love to see Marchesa!
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment