Monday 30 May 2011

Who wore it better? Nicky Hilton vs. Jaime King


At the very same event as Carmen Electra and Brooke Burke, Jaime King and Nicky Hilton also wore the same French Connection dress as each other! Luckily the friends saw the funny side of the faux-pas!

They both added black patent pumps to their outfits, Nicky's are Christian Louboutin 'Pigalles', but styled their hair differently. Nicky also chose to add and waist-cinching black belt to her dress. 

I'm finding it hard to chose which one I prefer but I think I'm going to have to go for Jaime as I do love a loose fitting dress! I also like that she's kept her hair up to keep the focus purely on her dress.

Someone from the French Connection press team has either got in a lot of trouble for loaning the same dress out to numerous celebs, or got a pay rise for drawing attention to the dresses through all these 'who wore it better' polls! Hmm, I'm going with the latter!

Which do you prefer? Jaime or Nicky? 

Credit: cocoperez.com
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment